Are you concerned about the proposed snowmobile ordinances in the City of Elk River?



If so, contact your City Council Representative (found at  [search for ‘City Council’])


and let them know how you feel by sending them a letter. Better yet, show up at a City Council meeting and voice your opinion.


Not sure where it is at?  Check the Map to City Hall (note:  This is a big file)


If you are not sure who your representative is check the Ward Map on the voting information page.



Are you happy with what your City Council Representative has to say?


If not, check out the voting information